Thursday, April 30, 2020

Who drives our Body?

Hi friends,

Welcome to my post - WHO DRIVES OUR BODY? 

I will write in the simplest possible way so that every layman can understand and get benefited from my posts.  In my previous post, you all got some idea about Acupressure & Acupuncture.  

Before I talk something about Human body, I will take example of machinery.  Any machine, may it be a wall clock, a washing machine or a television - has spare parts within it and works on electricity or a battery and stops if the battery is disconnected from it. 


Now, I will talk about Human body. Human body is a unique machine. Similar to the spare parts present within a machine, Human body too consists it's internal organs. Like an electro-motive force or battery drives a machine, which force drives a Human body? How are we able to carryout all activities independently? 

Is there any battery in our body? I know, you will say NO. You can say that a  Human body is a living organism and machine is not. Hence Human Body is capable of moving and carrying out all activities without any battery." If so, then why does not a dead body move? Here you may say that the body has lost it's life and hence it will not move. 

It means definitely, there is some Energy present in us which drives our body and when this energy is separated from our body we are dead.  That's right!!!

Quite interesting topic!   I know that at this time, many questions are coming into your mind like....

What is that Energy which drives the body? Where is this Energy located in our body? What does it look like? What does it do?  What happens to this Energy when a person is dead?


I will emphasize on these questions  in my next post. Hope, you all are enjoying my posts!!

Thank you..




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Will like to know more about this subject. Thank you

      Delete
  2. It's very interesting topic and would like to learn more. . N thnk you for this svakuable information

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very interesting topic and would like to learn more. . N thnk you for this svakuable information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog.. Keep posting so that we know more about it. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog ..... Keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting topic. Keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's vry interesting subject...nd would like to learn more ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I am S.Chakraborty from Koparkhairane Navi Mumbai. I have taken treatment from Mr.Srinivas
    and I got benefit means got cured. I did not have grip in my right hand which was cured by him with SUJOK treatment. Many thanks to him. I am ever greatful to him.


    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Prana - the Energy keeping us alive

Hi friends,  Welcome to my Post No.4 on Acupressure in daily routine.   In the last 2 days I saw many people showing interest in readi...